So I have jumped back on the bandwagon. As a result of falling off I gained back 9 pounds. So I am working really hard to lose it again. I went to the gym on Monday. Did laps in the pool for 25 minutes. Then got on the recumbent bike and did 2 sets of 10 minutes. I was pretty proud of myself. And I did all this with the oldest child. Totally whooped her on the bike though.
The thing I REALLY need to get under control again is my diet. I am not sure what it is, but I just have not been paying attention. I am still doing the MyFitness App. Did a 13 day streak before I forgot to check in on Sunday so now I am starting all over again. I have to try and remember to log my food, and if I don’t have a device ready then I need to make sure I put it in my journal. Then later I can insert it into my app.
But this is not what I meant to come here and say. I am here to write down my revised fitness goals.
Why I am losing weight:
1. I want to be healthy again
2. I want to wear clothes without feeling like I have two stomachs, I also want to wear a size 10 jeans or lower.
3. I want to be able to keep up with my children without huffing and puffing five minutes into anything.
4. I want me husband to have to practice self control when it comes to touching me (he he he)
5. I want to love my body again.
It is a very harsh thing to look in the mirror and not like what you see. And I am not talking about what is on the inside. I am talking about what is on the outside. I want to be able to show my girls to love your body, to take care of it and to cherish it. It is very important to me that I love my body again. The first step is to get back in shape and lose all the baby weight.